Follow Me On Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ALovingVegan/

Friday 10 March 2017

Helpful Sites

Since I have gotten engaged I have been all over wedding and bridal forums, facebook groups, websites for venues and, planning and vendors. I am a huge planner I generally think its fun and I think you get the most out of your time and money when you've done your research. I think I already mentioned this in my Disney blogs that I managed to do and see so many things in my first visit that many people don't manage even after multiple visits.
So of course I am over researching my all my wedding choices, most vendors probably hate I contact them way to early in advance to get a rough idea of pricing knowing I wont be deciding or booking until closer to next year.
In my defense if more places had prices ranges on their sites they wouldn't have to deal with brides like me.
I know prices can go up and generally, annually will, however I feel more prepared and productive having even rough idea.
So of the sites I have visited the #1 most helpful site has been weddingwire which offers both a .ca and .com versions.
Weddingwire has a large data base of vendors for every aspect of wedding planner, I still recommend using other sources as well because smaller or newer venues and/or vendors may not be registered. Where weddingwire is most helpful is with budget, guest list and seating plans. They have a budget calculator and tracker for saving estimates and payments etc.
The tools more than anything are what I love about weddingwire and why it is my #1 recommendation.
For forums I highly recommend weddingbee.com for community, venting and tips from other brides
and for other disnerd brides I recommend the facebook group Disbrides which supports both Disney brides getting married at Disney as well as regular at home brides who love Disney. Disney weddings are way out of my budget but I enjoy it for a fun and magical community.
I hope these site help you find tips and community which is definitely a need during the hair pulling moments of wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment